It is a combination of Supply Chain Management, Expediting, vendor inspection and site/construction inspection activities on Projects related to Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power& Marine Industries.
A designated Project Manager will monitor and manage the project along side with a Team Leader from each division (Inspection, Expedition, Supply Chain). Each team leaders will coordinate with their team members and then pass on their reports to the P.M, where he generates a monthly report (or as requested) to the Client, detailing the progress and concerns. Any resolutions proposed by the P.M to meet the Order requirements will be detailed in his report thus giving the client a full idea on the status and concerns on the order.
Our Capabilities for the Project Management are for the below but not limited to:
- Vessels, Tanks, heat exchangers, etc.
- Piping and structural fabrication
- Valves and fittings
- Rotating equipment
- Skid units
- Valves and wellhead equipments
- Pipe Line Projects
- Bulk Materials (Pipes & Fittings)
- Heat Recovery Projects
- Pipeline construction
- Pipeline valves and accessories
- Piping and structural fabrications
- Storage tanks, separators
- Pumps and compressors
- Platform construction
- Electrical and instrumentations
- Coatings, (internal, external, & concrete)
- Line pipe inspection, mill and secondary
- Instrumentation and electrical equipment.
- FPSO – Floating Production Storage & Offloading
- Internal and external plastic coatings and paints